Three types of users:
- Group Manager = owns the group
- Group Members = has the same views as a Group Manager, can collaborate on reports, add/edit sites, access utility sync data, and invite users.
- Site Manager = has been invited to specific site(s) and can view and edit site...profile, utility data, projects & audits, and certifications & ratings
Inviting a Group Member:
1. Navigate to "Users" page
2. Click "+"
3. Enter the email address of the person you'd like to invite. Then click "Send Invite". It's that simple.
**If you'd like to invite multiple Group Members at a time just separate email addresses by a ","
The invited user will receive the invite in their email inbox. Once they accept, they will have access to Measurabl!
Inviting Site Managers:
1. On the "Sites" page, click the site that needs a site manager.
2. Click "Site Managers" at the bottom of the tab list to the left.
3. Click "+"
4. Enter the email address of the person you'd like to invite. Then click "Send Invite".
The invited user will receive an email in their email inbox. Once they accept, they will have access to Measurabl!
Invited users who do not accept invite will receive two reminder emails within the first 10 days of invite being sent.
What to track user engagement? Check out this article and learn how!