There are three types of users:
- Portfolio Manager = owns the group
- Portfolio Members = have the same views as a Portfolio Manager, can collaborate on reports, add/edit sites, access utility sync data, and invite users.
- Site Managers = have been invited to specific site(s) and can view and edit the profile, utility data, projects & audits, and certifications & ratings of the sites to which they've been invited.
Invited users who do not accept invite will receive two reminder emails within the first 10 days of invite being sent. If any invited users do not receive or cannot find their invitation emails, you can resend invitation emails as described in this article.
What to track user engagement? Check out this article and learn how!
Inviting a Portfolio Member:
1. Navigate to the "Users" tab
2. Click "+"
3. Enter the email addresses of the people you'd like to invite. Then click "Send Invite". It's that simple.
**If you'd like to invite multiple people at a time just separate email addresses by a ","
The invited user will receive the invite in their email inbox. Once they accept, they will have access to Measurabl!
Inviting Site Managers:
1. Head to the "Sites" page, and click the site that needs a site manager.
2. Click "Site Managers" at the bottom of the tab list to the left.
3. Click "+"
4. Enter the email address of the person you'd like to invite. Then click "Send Invite".
The invited user will receive an email in their email inbox. Once they accept, they will have access to Measurabl!