3 steps to have your Measurabl group up and running in no time.
1. Sync building data from Energy Star
Link your Energy Star account with Measurabl to automatically pull in Energy Star data.
- Navigate to the "Sites" page in your Measurabl account.
- Click on "Link with ENERGY STAR®."
- Enter your ENERGY STAR® credentials. Then, click "Authenticate."
Don't have an Energy Star account or an international users? Click here to learn how to bulk upload sites and data.
2. Determine how utility data will be maintained
With Measurabl's Utility Sync feature users automate Utility Data collection directly from utility providers. This saves countless man hours and ensures investment grade data quality.
- Navigate to Utility Sync
- Click a site
- Select "Add Utility Provider."
- Add utility provider credentials. Click save!
Want the step-by-step guide? Click here.
**Pro tip - Invite your site managers to the site and allow them to complete Utility Sync setup. They generally have the credential information and will be able to complete the setup within minutes.
3. Invite users to your group
Adding site managers to their specific site(s) helps delegate out data collection. Then invite internal or external stakeholders to view trends, analytics, and contribute on reports. This page reviews how.
- Group Members = has the same views as a Group Manager, can collaborate on reports, add/edit sites, access utility sync data, and invite users.
- Site Manager = has been invited to specific site(s) and can view and edit site...profile, utility sync setup, utility data, projects & audits, and certifications & ratings.