With the bulk site upload template, you can easily add multiple manual sites at a time (sites that will not be linked with ENERGY STAR).
NOTE: The bulk site template is only available in the app to portfolio managers and portfolio members, not site managers. If you're a site manager who needs access to the template, please refer to our Bulk Upload Templates for the spreadsheet.
How to bulk upload sites:
- Navigate to the "Sites" tab on the left-hand side.
- Click "add bulk sites" (the green button with the + sign within a white circle at the top of the Sites table).
- Download the spreadsheet.
- Open template, and read "Instructions" tab carefully- this helps ensure that your upload goes through successfully the first time.
- Fill out the spreadsheet with the required information on your sites. Note that you can also bulk upload your meters and usage in this template. Please refer to this article for more information about bulk uploading manual meter data.
- Once finished, return to Measurabl, and click "add bulk sites."
- Upload completed bulk sites spreadsheet.
- Congrats, your bulk upload is complete! If there are any issues with your upload, you will be contacted by our support team. Otherwise, your sites will be posted within 2 business days.
Any other questions? Please Contact our support team.
Refer to this video for a more detailed process of how to bulk upload sites or site data: