Measurabl supports international currencies and numerous units of measurement, so you can track sustainability from New York to Tokyo.
Setting Currency & Unit Preferences
1. Navigate to the drop-down menu next to your name, in the top right-hand corner.
2. Click on "My Profile."
3. Select your preferred currency.
4. Select your preferred system of measurement (imperial or metric).
5. Select your preferred units of measurement for energy, water, and waste.
6. Click the green check mark to save your preferences and you're set!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will changing my preferred currency retroactively convert my spend metrics to the new currency I've selected?
A: Yes, however, you will receive the following alert if you attempt to enter new readings into the same meters:
A: If you do receive this alert, a new meter must be created and previous readings must be converted manually to the preferred currency. You can do this by exporting the historical meter readings, converting the currency, and sending an email to email@example.com.
Q: Do my units of measure change everywhere in the app when I update my preferences?
A: No. Changing the units of measure in your preferences will change the units you see in the Portfolio Trends tab and in the exportable files you can download in the Reports tab. However, when you open a meter, you will still see usage in the original unit used for that meter, regardless of what you set as your unit of measure in your preferences.
As indicated above, the unit of spend does change to reflect your preferences, even when viewing an individual meter.