Measurabl’s Executive Dashboard provides a snapshot of your portfolio that you can customize, analyze, and export all with the click of the mouse. Here’s how:
- Click on the "Widgets" button in the top right-hand corner to select and deselect the widgets you wish to see displayed when you sign in.
- Click on the “Export Report” button (see above) in the top right-hand corner to export your dashboard as a PDF file. Here's an example of what it looks like:
- This basic checklist keeps you on track toward Measurabl success, listing basic tasks to get your account up and running.
- Measurabl Portfolio Score
- Read more about the portfolio score here.
- Active Reports
- Working on GRESB, CDP, or another report? This widget provides you with the % completion of each active report you're conquering.
- Energy Star Widget
- The Energy Star widget shows you how many “Active” buildings have been shared from your Portfolio Manager, as well as the average score weighted by floor area.
- Measurabl's Timeline keeps you abreast on important deadlines, industry news, and new Measurabl content.
- Notifications include Data Quality Alerts, Utility Sync issues, Energy Star Score variances, and certification import alerts.
- Floorspace Allocation
- This donut chart provides a breakout of floorspace by property type across the portfolio.
- Carbon Emissions
- These include total portfolio Scope 1 & 2 emissions on a rolling 24 month basis.
- Usage & Spend: Rolling 24 Months
- A “rolling” 24 months is a year-over-year comparison of the previous 24 months from today; as the we move from month to month, so to do the charts.