Measurabl’s Portfolio Overview provides a snapshot of your portfolio that you can customize, analyze, and export all with the click of the mouse. Here’s how:
- Click on the "Widgets" button in the top right-hand corner to select (or deselect) the widgets you wish to see displayed (or hidden) when you sign in.
- Click on the “Export Report” button (see above) in the top right-hand corner to export your dashboard as a PDF file. Here's an example of what it looks like:
- Measurabl Peer Benchmark
- Read more about the portfolio score here.
- Active Reports
- Working on GRESB, CDP, or another report? This widget provides you with the % completion of each active report you're conquering.
- ENERGY STAR Widget
- The ENERGY STAR widget shows you how many “Active” buildings have been shared from your ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager account, as well as the average score weighted by floor area.
- Measurabl's Timeline keeps you abreast of important deadlines, industry news, and new Measurabl content.
- Notifications include Data Quality Alerts, Utility Sync issues, ENERGY STAR Score variances, and certification import alerts.
- Floorspace Allocation
- This donut chart provides a breakout of floorspace by property type across the portfolio.
- Carbon Emissions
- These include total portfolio Scope 1 & 2 emissions on a rolling 24 month basis.
- Usage & Spend: Rolling 24 Months
- A “rolling” 24 months is a year-over-year comparison of the previous 24 months from today; as the we move from month to month, so to do the charts.