Measurabl’s Portfolio Overview provides a snapshot of your portfolio that you can customize, analyze, and export all with just a few clicks. Here’s how:
- Click on the "Cards" button in the top right-hand corner to select (or deselect) the cards you wish to see displayed (or hidden) when you sign in.
Export Sustainability Performance Report
- Click on the “Export Report” button (to the right of "Cards") in the top right-hand corner to export your dashboard as a PDF file (example below):
- Measurabl Peer Benchmark
- Read more about the portfolio score here.
- Active Reports
- Working on GRESB, CDP, or another report? This card provides you with the % completion of each active report you're conquering.
- ENERGY STAR Card
- The ENERGY STAR card shows you how many “Active” buildings have been shared from your ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager account, as well as the average score weighted by floor area.
- Measurabl's Timeline keeps you abreast of important deadlines, industry news, and new Measurabl content.
- Activity Log
- Activity Log includes Data Quality Alerts, Utility Sync issues, ENERGY STAR Score variances, and certification import alerts.
- Space Type Allocation
- This donut chart provides a breakout of floorspace by property type across the portfolio.
- Carbon Emissions
- These include total portfolio Scope 1 & 2 emissions on a rolling 24 month basis.
- Usage & Spend: Rolling 24 Months (Electric, Fuel, District, Water, Waste, Disposal, Recycling)
- A “rolling” 24 months is a year-over-year comparison of the previous 12 month-period to the 12 month period before that (IE Jan-Dec 2018 and Jan-Dec 2017). The 12 month periods automatically shift forward one month when we enter a new calendar month.