This article describes the function, instructions, and header definitions of the 'Add Property Spaces Template' in Measurabl.
- To add new spaces to an existing property in Measurabl. This can not overwrite any existing spaces at a property.
Download the template HERE
- All headers that are green in the template are required fields to fill out. If it is blue, it is optional, and you can leave the cell blank. Note that some fields may be conditionally optional - meaning the field may be blue to start, but will turn green if it becomes required based on other information you add.
- Make sure the building name matches exactly how it is in Measurabl.
- If there is a dropdown menu in any of the cells, please use one of the options from the menu.
- Only input 1 line of data per row.
- Please do not add additional columns, fields, or alter the template in any way.
Once you've completed the bulk upload, you can send it to email@example.com for processing.
The column header values for these templates are defined as:
- Site ID (Admin) - Leave blank. Measurabl will fill this column out.
- Site Source (Admin) - Leave blank. Measurabl will fill this column out.
- Site Name - Required. Enter the name exactly as it appears in Measurabl.
- Space Name - Required. Enter the name of the space. Must be unique to the other spaces at the property.
- Space Type - Required. Select an option from the drop-down menu.
- Space Size - Required. Enter how big the area is of the space. Must be greater than 0. Note that adding a space will add to the total GFA of the property, this can always be adjusted later in app.
- Size Units - Required. Select an option from the drop-down menu. The unit of measurement for the space size.
Feel free to submit a request or email us directly if you have any questions!