Follow these steps to share sites to your company or to the building's owner in Energy Star Portfolio Manager.
HOW TO SHARE YOUR BUILDING
- Login to your ENERGY STAR® account.
- Click "Contacts" at the top of the page.
- Click "Add Contact" and search for the account with whom you'd like to share it (often this is the building's owner). Searching by username is best.
- Click "Connect" to send a connection request to add the company as a contact.
- Wait for the receiving account to accept your request.
- Once the share request is approved, head to the "Sharing" tab in ENERGY STAR.
- Select "Share (or Edit Access to) a Property."
- Choose the all sites you want to share.
- Select the account you'd like to share with.
- Check the "Bulk Sharing" option.
- Check the "Full Access" option.
- Click "Continue."
- Once the receiving account accepts those share requests, they'll have full read/write access to those sites in ENERGY STAR.