Learn how to get started with Energy Star Portfolio Manager by creating an account and setting up your first building. Please review the video guide below.
HOW TO CREATE AN ENERGY STAR ACCOUNT:
- Visit ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager, and create your account.
- Enter your basic information.
- Click 'Create My Account'.
- Next, you will want to link your ENERGY STAR account with Measurabl.
HOW TO CREATE A PROPERTY:
- Select 'Add a Property' at the top of the page.
- Enter high-level details (type, number of buildings, construction status).
- Click 'Get Started'.
- Complete all required basic information fields (location, gross floor area, occupancy, etc.).
- Hit 'Continue' to finalize the building.
- Next, enter use details (weekly operating hours, workers, etc.). It's is okay to use default values for now if you don't have exact data.
- Click 'Add Property' once you're finished.