Learn how to get started with Energy Star Portfolio Manager by creating an account and setting up your first building.
CREATE AN ENERGY STAR ACCOUNT:
- Visit ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager and create your account.
- Enter your basic information.
- Click "Create My Account".
Create a property:
- Select "Add a Property" at the top of the page.
- Enter high-level details (type, number of buildings, construction status)
- Click "Get Started".
- Complete all required basic information fields (location, gross floor area, occupancy, etc.).
- Hit "Continue" to finalize the building.
- Next, enter use details (weekly operating hours, workers, etc.). It's is okay to use default values for now if you don't have exact data.
- Click "Add Property" once you're finished.