Learn how to update an existing building in Energy Star.
TO UPDATE A SITE:
- Login to your ENERGY STAR account.
- Select the site you'd like to update from the table on the "My Portfolio" tab.
- Select the blue "Edit" link just under "Year Built" to change basic site information
- Select the "Details" tab to make changes to spaces (property uses in ENERGY STAR)
- Select "Update with New Information" under the "Action" column to make changes to a space while retaining its historical data. Be mindful of the "Current As Of" dates that you enter here to ensure historical space data is accurate.
- Select "Correct Mistakes" under the "Action" column to overwrite historical data for the space
- Change details as needed, then click "Save Update."