Measurabl allows you to track and manage ordinances, or the laws, affecting your sites. Learn how to use the ordinance feature. Here's how:
Identify which Ordinances are Affecting your Sites
1. Navigate to the left side of the screen when you log into Measurabl.
2. Click on "Data", then toggle to "Ordinances". You can also click here.
3. Scroll down. Ordinances affecting your sites will be displayed next to the site name.
4. You can also view ordinances at the site level if you click on a site's profile.
Track an Ordinance Filing
1. Navigate to the "Data" page, and toggle to "Ordinances". You can also click here.
2. Under the filing year column you will see "Track Filing", select this for the desired site.
3. A window will appear allowing you to input information regarding the specific filing.
4. Input the necessary information and upload any relevant files.
5. Click the green "Save" button.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: An ordinance in my region is not showing up in Measurabl, what can I do?
A: Measurabl allows you to notify us if an ordinance is not showing up in the app. To do this follow these steps:
1. Navigate to a site's profile.
2. Scroll down to the ordinances section and click the "+" sign.
3. Enter the ordinance name and provide a link to it's website.
4. Click the green "Request" button and we will process the ordinance within a couple weeks!