Get an instant Response Check on your GRESB or CDP survey in Measurabl. By following the steps outlined below, your survey will produce a report that identifies incomplete questions, data quality anomalies, and survey alerts that need to be resolved before submission.
Click here to start using the Response Check feature in the app! Note that you will not be able to use the feature once you've submitted your GRESB report in the app.
To use the in-app Response Check, navigate to the Reports tab on the left-hand side of your account, and follow these steps:
1. Select the Report that you would like to perform a Response Check on (i.e.: GRESB Pre-Assessment 2019)
2. A box titled "Response Check" will appear on the right-hand side of the report’s Overview window. Click the Check My Report icon. You must fill out at least one question in the survey to before clicking this icon (otherwise Response Check has nothing to check!).
3. The Response Check window will open, summarizing:
- The current completion rate
- How many open alerts there are
- If any website links reported are invalid.
4. Each section will have circles representing the questions and their status:
- Yellow = alert
- Red = broken link
- Green = complete
- White = unanswered
5. Click on a circle to be redirected to that question in the survey, and correctly complete it.
6. The Response Check tab will be accessible on the right-hand side as you fill in questions. You can open the tab as you fill out questions, and it will update with your current progress.
7. Scroll down in the Response Check tab to view "Real Estate" data alerts:
- Sites with Issues, such as sites with a Gross Floor Area under 100 ft2 or sites without bought dates, occupancy, or a Gross Asset Value.
- Sites with Warnings, such as sites with data quality alerts or sites without projects, audits, certifications, or ratings.
8. Click on the red or yellow field to be redirected to the site’s profile where you can edit the data. Once the Issue or Warning is resolved, the site will disappear from the list.
9. If you would like an Expert to review your response too, click the "Request an Expert Review" button.
10. Then click the "Send Request" button. A Customer Success Representative will reach out within 48 hours to book your Expert Review Call.
FAQ - Response Check Feature:
Q: Can I ask for a personal review of my report, too?
A: Yes! Simply click the "Request an Expert Review" button and then "Send Request". Please note, the feature is only available for those who have purchased the "Concierge Service" add-on. Please contact us for more details.
Q: It’s not letting me click the ‘Check My Report’ button; what do I do?
A: Make sure you have at least 1 question of the survey completed before clicking the button. If you have any other issues with this, please contact us.