It is important to properly classify your site according to its unique characteristics. Measurabl allows you to categorize your building by identifying its Property Type(s). Our Property Type list supports a wide variety of options in order to capture more accurate data for your site’s profile and its Measurabl Sustainability Peer Benchmark.
HOW TO ADD PROPERTY TYPES:
- Click on the “Sites” tab.
- Navigate to the site you'd like to add additional property type(s) to.
- Click on the "Edit" icon to the right of the site name at the top of the screen.
- Click the "Floorspace" tab in the resulting window.
- Click in the "Floorspace Tye" field's text box to see a dropdown containing all options.
- Select the appropriate Floorspace Type.
- Enter the proper Floorspace Area in the “Area” field.
- If the site only has one Property Type, click the green checkmark to save.
- To add more than one Property Type, click the green ‘+’ button and follow the same process.
How do I classify my site if it has more than one Property Type?
If your site has more than one type of use, it will be helpful to add multiple property types to its profile. Ultimately, the Primary Floorspace Type will be the type with the greatest Floorspace Area that is inputted (Square Feet, Square Meters, etc).
What can I do in Measurabl with Property Types?
By simply identifying your site in Measurabl, you increase your site’s profile accuracy and more accurate peer benchmarking capabilities. You may also utilize the “Portfolio Trends” page in order to view your entire portfolio’s data classified and filtered by Property Type(s) as a factor.