As a portfolio member, it is important to track who is assigned to each site in your real estate portfolio. Keeping tabs on site manager assignments lets you know who has provided complete data for their sites, and it lets you quickly assign new site managers as roles change in your organization. There are two different areas in Measurabl that you can check on who is assigned to which properties. Here's how you can view a user's status & activity in Measurabl.
NOTE: Viewing these permissions is only available at the portfolio level access.
How to View Site Managers on the 'Users' Tab:
- From the Measurabl landing page, Go to the 'Users' tab on the left menu > Scroll down to the section titled 'Site Managers'.
- Find a site manager by filtering/searching using one of these options:
- Site name (site field)
- Site manager’s name (name field)
- Site manager’s email (email field)
How to View Site Managers on the 'Sites' Page:
- From the Measurabl landing page, navigate to the 'Sites' tab.
- Click on the site for which you need to find the site manager.
- From the site overview, click the 'Site Managers' tab on the left.
- You will be able to see the Site Manager(s) assigned to that site, along with their user information.