Notifications help you keep track of your site’s Utility Sync Issues, ENERGY STAR score changes, year-over-year variations, imported certifications, and more!
These notifications are visible from the app’s top bar and from a widget in your “Portfolio Overview” tab.
How to View Notifications and Mark as “Read”:
- Go to the Notifications widget on the top bar OR on the “Portfolio Overview” tab.
- Carefully review each notification and take action if required (I.E. for notifications on Utility Sync issues, head to the UtilitySync tab to address the issues)
- When you’ve completed any action items, click the “x” button in the top-right corner of each notification to mark it as “Read.
- To mark all notifications as “read”:
- Top bar: Click on the notifications icon, then click “Mark All Read”
- Portfolio Overview tab: Click on the three dots icon on the top-right corner, then click “Mark All Read”.
How to View All Notifications at Once:
- Click on the Notifications drop-down on the top bar.
- Select “View All”.
- You will be able to see all Unread Notifications on a separate page.
Notifications are an automated feature that creates the alerts based on the status of property updates! If you want to add a type of notification for a site in your portfolio, or feel there is one missing from the app, please reach out to our team.
If you have any questions regarding Notifications management, or need guidance resolving specific Notifications, please feel free to reach out to us!