Your portfolio's data and property managers can frequently change across sites. If a site manager needs to be removed from a specific site in Measurabl, please follow these steps:
NOTE: These permissions are only available to portfolio level members.
- From the Measurabl landing page, click on the 'Sites' tab on the left.
- Type & select the site with the site manager you want to remove.
- Once you’ve opened the site, click on the 'Site Managers' tab on the left.
- On the row with the site manager you want to remove, select the ellipsis on the far right.
- Click 'Remove from Site' > Click 'Confirm' to remove the Site Manager from the property.