If your site(s) are enrolled in Utility Sync using ‘offline’ sync as the means for gathering utility data, you can now utilize our Bill Upload feature to get your bills into Measurabl!
HOW TO UPLOAD YOUR UTILITY BILLS:
- Navigate to the “Utility Sync” tab on the left-hand side of your account.
- Select your site.
- Click “Add Utility Provider” on the top-right of the page.
- Make sure the “Online” toggle on the right is switched to “No”.
- Type your utility provider’s name into the search field and select it when it populates.
- Add all of your site’s account numbers.
- Leave a note if there are any special details regarding your utility account (4-digit passcode, a nickname for the account, etc.).
- Click the green “Save” button.
- Select “Back to My Site” from the pop-up window.
- Drop or select files to upload for your utility bills (PDF, JPG format only).
Once bills are uploaded, the status will be in the “processing” state. When processing has completed and the utility data is accessible in Measurabl, the state will read as “processed”.
If you have any questions about online vs. offline utility sync accounts, or about uploading utility bills, please feel free to reach out to us!