This guide will walk you through on how to visualize your entire portfolio’s projects/audits and ongoing sustainability efforts. If you want to add any projects or audits, please refer to this guide!
NOTE: This overview is only available to users with portfolio level access.
- After you login to Measurabl, navigate to the 'Sites' tab.
- At the top of the page click on either the 'Projects' or 'Audits' tab. This page will show all of the projects/audits that have been added into the portfolio's properties.
- Utilize the 'Columns' icon on the right-hand side to select the columns you want to view on project/audit characteristics.
- You can navigate to a specific site’s project/audit page by clicking on one of them listed in the table.
- You’ll automatically be directed to the site’s projects/audits page, where you can click to view each project/audit in detail.
- You may also click the export icon (down arrow) on the top right of the table to export the list into a CSV sheet.