If you've invited your colleagues to join Measurabl, but they aren't seeing the invite email in their inbox from firstname.lastname@example.org, then the invitation can be resent in one of two ways.
Resend an Invitation to Another User:
- From the Measurabl landing page, select the 'Users' tab on the left menu.
- Search the user who hasn’t received their invite in the appropriate table: Portfolio Members or Site Managers. NOTE: You can also filter the 'Invitation Status' column to 'Pending' to see all users who haven't accepted their invite yet.
- When you find the user you want to invite, click the 'Resend Invitation' hyperlink in the 'Last Activity' column to resend the invitation email. You’ll immediately see a popup within the app confirming that an invitation email has been resent to that user.
Resend your Own Invitation:
- Go to the Measurabl login page.
- Attempt to login with the email address the email was sent to > You will receive an alert to let you know that you've already been invited, and if you want to send another invite to yourself.
- Each invitation email has a unique link, so once you resend an invitation email, the previous invitation email’s link will no longer work.
- When resending invites to others, it’s a good idea to let your team member know that you’ve resent the invitation email, so they know to check their inbox, or even their junk/spam folders.
- You won’t be able to resend an invitation to the same user for the same portfolio/subgroup/site more than once within five minutes. We’ve created this buffer to make sure multiple emails aren’t sent to the same person in error.