Gross Asset Value (GAV) is a critical input for GRESB reporting. GRESB uses it to calculate your overall GRESB score and to determine your fund’s geographic category and property type.
Adding GAV to a site
You can add/edit your GAV in Measurabl by navigating to the property page > Click the 'Edit' button next to the property name > Click 'Lifecycle Events' tab > Click '+ Add Event' > Click 'Fair Market Value Appraised' > Input data > Save
Reviewing GAV in your GRESB Report in Measurabl
- The quickest way for you to find and enter missing GAV for your sites is by using our in-app Response Check.
- Head to the 'Reports' tab, open the GRESB report portal. If you have any GRESB survey data entered, you’ll see the 'Response Check' box to the right > Click the 'Check my assessment' icon.
- When you scroll down to the 'Real Estate' table within Response Check, selecting the 'Sites with Issues' icon at the top will show a list of sites with key metrics, including GAV. Response Check highlights any cells with missing data in red.
- Clicking a cell will take you straight to the 'Site Profile' > 'Lifecycle Events' tab. There you can enter an appraisal and the associated GAV.
- Another way to review the GAV data you’ve entered for your sites is in the 'Included Sites' table within the 'Data Summary' tab of the app’s GRESB report portal. Very quickly you’ll see which sites still need GAV entered.