The linked PDF methodology describes how Measurabl calculates the three intensity values provided in the "Intensity" tables within the GRESB report inside the app.
Articles in this section
- GRESB 2023 Kick-off Webinar for First-Time Reporters
- GRESB 2023 Kick-off Webinar for Returning Reporters
- GRESB FAQ's
- Measurabl's CDP Estimations Feature
- Reporting Primary Property Types in GRESB
- Setting Currency & Measurement Preferences for GRESB Assessments
- How are the “Intensity” tables calculated for GRESB?
- How can Measurabl help me get “report ready” for CDP?
- How do I enter Gross Asset Value?
- How do meter assignments affect data coverage?