If you're trying to enroll a Utility Sync account and don't find the utility provider already in Measurabl, you are able to add a new provider to our system. Once you request the new provider in Measurabl, our Support Team will follow up with you within 24 hours with next steps.
Steps to add a new utility provider in Measurabl:
- Navigate to the Utility Sync tab
- Search for your property
- Click "Add Utility Provider" button (for offline or online)
- Type the Utility Provider’s name in
- If "Provider not found” message appears below the drop-down box, click "+request a provider"
- Fill out required information: Provider name, Password, Security Question (if applicable), Account Number(s), Utility Bill(s) and click “Send Request” in the upper right corner of the page.
Please be sure to fill out all required fields, represented by an asterisk. The 'send request' button will update to green when all required fields are filled.
Note: For OFFLINE accounts, put 'N/A' in the username/password cells.
If you experience any trouble with this process please email us as firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Support Team will reach out to you within 24 hours to follow-up on your request.