Measurabl allows you to request a utility provider that's not currently in our system. Once requested in the app, our Data Team will determine if the provider can be added to Measurabl as a supported vendor.
How to Request a New Utility Provider for a Site:
- Navigate to the Utility Sync tab
- Search for your site
- Click "Add Utility Provider" button (for offline or online)
- Type the Utility Provider’s name in
- If "Provider not found” message appears below the drop-down box, click "+request a provider"
6. Fill out required information: Provider name, Password, Security Question (if applicable), Account Number(s), Utility Bill(s) and click “Send Request”.
Note: Please be sure to fill out all required fields, represented by an asterisk.
Our Support Team will reach out to you within 24 hours to follow-up on your request.
If you have any further questions about adding an unknown provider in Utility Sync, please reach out to us!