Managing and tracking an entire real estate portfolio's ESG performance can be a daunting task. Measurabl's Portfolio Sustainability Report allows you to easily get a pulse on how well your portfolio is performing overall, as well as for each environmental characteristic (electric, fuel, district, water, and carbon).
Using the portfolio report export, you can easily identify your top and bottom performers for carbon, energy, and water! This quickly shows you which 5 sites are your "top-performers" and which 5 sites are your "bottom performers" out of the portfolio for the selected time period.
How to find your Top-Performing and Bottom-Performing Sites:
- Navigate to your portfolio
- Go to the 'Portfolio Overview' tab
- On the top-right of the page, select the "Export Report" button
- Fill in the required fields (Time Period, Contributing Sites, and Preferences) and select "Export"
- Once the file is downloaded, you may refer to the Table of Contents on page 2
- Your top and bottom performers for each category (energy, water, carbon) will be shown on pages 4, 6 and 7 of the export.
When reviewing the Top and Bottom Performers of each metric, you will notice a visual that shows each top and bottom 5 sites with their corresponding Peer Benchmark scores. This gives you a quick glance at your highest and lowest performing sites, giving you a good foundation for "where to start" for improvements at the site-level.
You can also find a complete list of your portfolio's benchmark performance by following this process:
- Navigate to the "Sites" page
- Add the "Peer Benchmark" column on the table
- Filter by the “Peer Benchmark” column to view top and bottom performers
- You may also export this table by selecting the download button on the top-right of the table
For more information about your Portfolio and Site-level Peer Benchmark scores, navigate to this guide.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support Team!