Measurabl’s Knowledge Base now allows you to access your User Profile in our Customer Support web portal. Your User Profile is automatically created after submitting a support request to our ticketing platform.
What information can I find in my User Profile?
User Profiles in Support enable you to track all of your activities within our Support portal. This includes the Support guides that you follow, article comments, user information, and a full history of the support requests you’ve submitted.
How can I find a history of my support requests?
The “Activities” section of your User Profile allows you to view a full history of support requests. On the page, you will see a full list of Support Requests you’ve submitted, including the Subject Line, Ticket ID, Created and Updated Dates, and the Status of the request (Open, Awaiting your Reply, or Solved).
To find all current and past tickets you’ve submitted to the Measurabl Support Team, follow these steps:
- Navigate to our Support Center.
- Select your name on the top-right of the page to populate the drop-down options
- Choose “My activities”
- This will bring you to the 'Requests' list. Here you can filter by the requests you’ve submitted or those you’re CC’d on. You may also filter by the “Status” of the ticket request.
- Once you find the request you’re looking for, you may select the Subject line to view the entire thread. This will populate all relevant ticket information.
You may also respond to support ticket threads within the support user portal where you find your ticket history, as well as requests you're CC'd on! This is the quickest and most efficient way to ensure that your request gets delivered to our Support Team's queue. We recommend utilizing this option to respond to ticket request threads.
How can I update my User Profile information?
In the Support User Profile page, you may edit your personal information including your name, phone number, description, and photo, if desired.
- Select your name to populate the drop-down
- Choose “My Profile”
- On the top of the page, select the blue “Edit Profile” button
- A form will appear for you to edit your information as needed; Select “OK” and you’re done!
Feel free to reach out to our Support Team if you have any questions about past tickets or User Profiles!