Measurabl’s Support Center allows you to access your User Profile and your Ticket Activity in our Customer Support web portal. Your User Profile is automatically created after submitting a support request to our ticketing platform.
User Profiles in Support enable you to track all of your activities within our Support portal. This includes the Support guides that you follow, article comments, user information, and a full history of the support requests you’ve submitted.
Navigating the Support Portal
- Navigate to our Support Center!
- Click the 'Sign In' button in the top right > Either enter in your credentials, or retrieve a password if you've email with us (firstname.lastname@example.org), but haven't set up an account yet.
- Select your name on the top-right of the page to populate the drop-down options:
- My Profile: Here you can see your activity overview, and view/edit your profile settings.
- My Activities: The 'Activities' section of your User Profile allows you to view a full history of support requests. On this page, you will see a full list of Support Requests you’ve submitted, including the Subject Line, Ticket ID, Created and Updated Dates, and the Status of the request (Open, Awaiting your Reply, or Solved). You can filter by the requests you’ve submitted or those you’re CC’d on. You may also filter by the “Status” of the ticket request.
- You may also respond to support ticket threads within the 'My Activities' section! This is the quickest and most efficient way to ensure that your request gets delivered to our Support Team's queue. We recommend utilizing this option to respond to ticket request threads.
How can I update my User Profile information?
- Choose 'My Profile' from the drop-down in the top right.
- On the top of the page, select the 'Edit Profile' button
- A form will appear for you to edit your information as needed; Select “OK” and you’re done!
Feel free to reach out to our Support Team if you have any questions about past tickets or User Profiles!