CrossView is a summary view that displays top-level performance and data quality metrics from each of your portfolios and subgroups. This enables a deeper dive into a particular group’s metrics without losing context. Whether you're working with multiple portfolios or just a complex portfolio that’s been sub-grouped into funds, geographic regions, or property teams - CrossView gives you a unified bird's eye view that helps to spot data collection & quality issues and to identify top/bottom performers.
How to Navigate CrossView
- To access CrossView, click on the 'Portfolio' tab on the left from the landing page > Select 'CrossView'.
- Filter which columns you want displayed by clicking the 'Columns' button in the top right. NOTE that you can download all of the data in the table by clicking the download arrow next to the 'Columns' button.
- Click on a Portfolio or Subgroup. Here you will see when the data was last updated, and when it will update next. You can also change the time period you want to view your key performance indicators in.
- Scroll down to view & interact with more graphs and key performance indicators.
FAQs & Additional Information
What ESG Key Performance Indicators are displayed in CrossView?
- Energy, Carbon, Water usage, spend, and intensity
- Meter Completeness for Electric, Fuel, District, Water metrics
- Physical climate risk
- Certification and rating status
- Projects status, spend, and expected savings
Who has access to CrossView?
- If you’re a Portfolio or Subgroup Manager/Member of a group that has a Premium subscription, you will have access to CrossView.
What properties are included in the CrossView metrics?
- CrossView includes and excludes buildings in statistics depending on what time period you’ve set for the screen. Buildings will only be included in group statistics if they were owned for at least one day of the period.
- Buildings that have been marked inactive from the 'Sites' tab in the portfolio will not be included.
- Only usage that occurred during the specified period will be totaled up for the usage and emissions metrics.
How are the certification and rating statistics calculated?
- Any certifications that were active for at least one day during the period will contribute to the total count of certifications and the floor area that is associated with it will count toward certification coverage. The same principles apply to ratings.
How are the project statistics calculated?
- Projects that were initiated (commenced) during the selected period contribute to the Project Initiated total and their spend contributes to the Initiated Projects Spend figure.
- Projects that were completed during the period contribute to Projects Completed total and their lifetime savings contributes to the Completed Projects Expected Savings figure.
Why don't I see physical risk data in CrossView?
- Physical risk data only shows for groups that have the Physical Climate Risk Exposure add-on enabled. To enable PCRX, contact your Measurabl Customer Success Manager or Account manager.
Feel free to reach out to our support team with any additional questions or concerns.