Measurabl allows you to keep track of all your site's ESG initiatives like Projects & Audits. This guide will walk you through on how to add both to your property.
Project Definition: Efficiency measures implemented at a property.
Audit Definition: Any type of assessment or study conducted at a property.
How to Add a Project and/or Audit:
- From the 'Sites' tab, search & select the property where you wish to add a project and/or audit.
- Click on the 'Projects & Audits' tab.
- Click on '+ Add Project' or '+ Add Audit' button (Scroll down on the page see the 'Audit' section).
- Enter as much information as you see fit. The more you add, the better you can assess how the project/audit is improving your site. Please see here for more information about adding expected savings for projects.
- Projects required fields: Project Name, Type (and sub-type), Scope.
- Audits required fields: Project Name, Type, Scope, Date Assessed.
- Click 'Save'.
Feel free to reach out to our support team with any questions!