Measurabl's lifecycle events feature allows you to record the period of initial construction, its appraised fair market value, periods of major renovation, buy/sell dates, and lease start/termination dates.
How to Add Lifecycle Events:
- From the Measurabl landing page, click the 'Sites' tab > Type & select your property.
- Click the 'Edit' button to the right of the site name.
- Click on the 'Lifecycle Events' tab > Click the '+ Add Event' button.
- Choose the desired event, and enter the required information. Start dates are always required, but end dates are optional > Click 'Save'.
Additional Information & FAQs:
- What if my site is still under initial construction?
- No problem! Input the start date for initial construction and simply leave the end date blank, then click 'Save'. The site will be tagged as 'Under Initial Construction' on your site's dashboard.
- What if my site isn't operational, but is under major renovation?
- Input the start date for the major renovation, and leave the end date blank, then click 'Save'. The site will be tagged as 'Under Major Renovation' on your site's dashboard.
- What's the difference between initial construction and major renovation?
- Major renovation includes renewals or restorations to an already existing site, while initial construction refers to the development of a site that was previously nonexistent. In either case, you may leave the end date of the event blank to indicate that construction is ongoing; this will be reflected on that site's dashboard.
- Do I have to add all lifecycle events for my site?
- No, you can add as much or as little as you would like. For GRESB reporters, make sure to add events that affect the reporting period.
- How do I delete/edit an event?
- Simply click on the event you wish to remove/edit > Either edit as needed & 'Save', or you can click 'Remove Event'.