This guide will show you how to review the activity and/or of a certain user's profile. Please note that this information is only available to those with portfolio level permissions.
- From the Measurabl landing page, click on the 'Users' tab on the left-hand menu.
- There are two tables: Portfolio Members & Site Managers. In the desired table, click the 'Columns' button to add key metrics on user activity/status.
- Invitation Status: This indicates if the user has accepted the Measurabl invite or if the invite is still pending.
- Last Activity: This shows the last time that the the user was active in Measurabl.
- Invitation Date: The date that the invitation to join Measurabl was delivered.
- Last Login: This shows the last time that the the user logged into Measurabl.
TIP: Hover over the text to see the specific day/time of their 'Last Activity'.