Portfolio Trends is an analytics tool which allows you to produce valuable graphs/charts with your properties' metrics including Energy, Water, Waste, and Carbon data.
To navigate to Portfolio Trends, click on the 'Analytics' tab from the landing page after you log in > Click 'Portfolio Trends' (or Subgroup Trends) at the top of the page.
Note: Portfolio Trends is only available to users with portfolio/subgroup level access (Portfolio/subgroup members or managers)
How to Generate a Custom Graph:
- Choose your metric.
- Energy: Electric [Usage, Spend, or Renewables (includes Onsite and Offsite usage)], Fuel, District
- Water: Usage, Spend
- Waste: Disposal, Recycling, Donation, Compost, Spend
- Carbon: Scope 1, Scope 2, Scope 3
- Choose your period. You can have 1 period, or compare 2 different periods. Click 'Compare' to choose 'No Comparison' or to choose what to compare the period with.
- Filter Sites. Select the different fields of property types and characteristics that you want to include in your graph > Apply.
- View your graph as a Bar Chart, Line Chart, or Table.
- Scroll down to 'Site Breakout' - this will show the data broken out at each property.
- Click a header to sort the table by that field.
- Add or remove columns by clicking the 'Columns' button.
- View which properties have high/low data completeness with your selected metric by clicking the 'Meter Completeness' field.
- Click the downward arrow in the upper right corner of the picture below to export the chart to CSV
To learn about how Portfolio Trends calculates it's metrics, click here!