Portfolio Trends is an analytics tool which allows you to produce valuable graphs/charts with your properties' metrics including Energy, Water, Waste, and Carbon data.
To navigate to Portfolio Trends, click on the 'Analytics' tab from the landing page after you log in > Click 'Portfolio Trends' (or Subgroup Trends) at the top of the page.
Note: Portfolio Trends is only available to users with portfolio/subgroup level access (Portfolio/subgroup members or managers)
How to Generate a Custom Graph:
- Choose your metric.
- Energy: Electric [Usage, Spend, or Renewables (includes Onsite and Offsite usage)], Fuel, District
- Water: Usage, Spend
- Waste: Disposal, Recycling, Donation, Compost, Spend
- Carbon: Scope 1, Scope 2
- Choose your period. You can have 1 period, or compare 2 different periods. Click 'Compare' to choose 'No Comparison' or to choose what to compare the period with.
- Filter Sites. Select the different fields of property types and characteristics that you want to include in your graph > Apply.
- View your graph as a Bar Chart, Line Chart, or Table.
- Scroll down to 'Site Breakout' - this will show the data broken out at each property.
- Click a header to sort the table by that field.
- Add or remove columns by clicking the 'Columns' button.
- View which properties have high/low data completeness with your selected metric by clicking the 'Meter Completeness' field.
- Click the downward arrow in the upper right corner of the picture below to export the chart to CSV
To learn about how Portfolio Trends calculates it's metrics, click here!
Feel free to reach out to our Support Team if you have any questions!