Measurabl allows you to track and manage benchmarking ordinances, or the laws, affecting your sites. Here's how:
Identify which Ordinances are Affecting your Sites:
- Navigate to the "Sites" tab on the left side of the screen when you log into Measurabl > Click the "Ordinances" banner at the top of the screen to see a full list of sites, and their relevant ordinances.
- Click on the site you want to track > Click the "Edit" icon to the right of the site name.
- Click the "Ordinances" tab in the site profile window > You'll see information on the ordinance affecting your site. You can also track a filling within this page.
Track an Ordinance Filing:
- Navigate to the "Sites" page, and toggle to "Ordinances".
- Under the filing year column you will see "Track Filing", select this for the desired site.
- A window will appear allowing you to input information regarding the site's ordinance filing for a specific year > Input the necessary information and upload any relevant files > Click the green "Save" button.
How to Request a New Ordinance in Measurabl:
Measurabl allows you to notify us if an ordinance is not showing up in the app. To do this:
- Click the desired site from the 'Sites' tab > Click the 'Edit' button to the right of the property name. Go to the 'Ordinances' tab > click the '+' sign.
- Enter the ordinance name and provide a link to its website.
- Click the green 'Request' button, and our Support team will reach out to you within 1-2 business days.