Measurabl allows you to track and manage benchmarking ordinances, or the laws, affecting your sites. Here's how:
Identify which Ordinances are Affecting your Sites:
- Navigate to the "Sites" tab on the left side of the screen when you log into Measurabl > Click the "Ordinances" banner at the top of the screen to see a full list of sites, and their relevant ordinances.
- Click on the site you want to track > Click the "Edit" icon to the right of the site name.
- Click the "Ordinances" tab in the site profile window > You'll see information on the ordinance affecting your site. You can also track a filling within this page.
Track an Ordinance Filing:
- Navigate to the "Sites" page, and toggle to "Ordinances".
- Under the filing year column you will see "Track Filing", select this for the desired site.
- A window will appear allowing you to input information regarding the site's ordinance filing for a specific year > Input the necessary information and upload any relevant files > Click the green "Save" button.
- If you would like to purchase a Benchmarking Ordinance Submission from Measurabl, select the “Comply” icon, which will bring you into our Professional Services webpage, where you can learn more about the service we offer and contact our team to make a purchase.
How to Request a New Ordinance in Measurabl:
Measurabl allows you to notify us if an ordinance is not showing up in the app. To do this:
- Click the desired site from the 'Sites' tab > Click the 'Edit' button to the right of the property name. Go to the 'Ordinances' tab > click the '+' sign.
- Enter the ordinance name and provide a link to its website.
- Click the green 'Request' button, and our Support team will reach out to you within 1-2 business days.
Any other questions? Feel free to reach out to our Support Team!