On the 'Certifications & Ratings' page for each site, Measurabl displays a list of popular certifications to make the management process easy. However, if your certification is not listed, you have the option to add a new one. Please see below as to how to add a custom certification.
NOTE: As of 2018, GRESB no longer accepts custom certifications without prior approval via email. If you're a GRESB respondent, and would like your custom certification to be accepted by GRESB, we would advise for you to send in a query with GRESB.
ADDING A CUSTOM CERTIFICATION:
- From the Measurabl landing page, click the 'Sites' tab. Click & select the site where you wish to add a certification.
- Click on the 'Certifications & Ratings' tab.
- Click on the green '+' button > Search keywords to see if the certification is already listed.
- If you are able to find it, follow the steps under 'How to Manually Add a Certification/Rating' in the article here.
- If you can't find it, click the 'Custom Certification' button at the bottom, under the list of Certifications, and continue to step 4.
- Fill out the form to create the Custom Certification > Click 'Save' once complete. Use the tooltips (green "?" icons) to provide more information if you get stuck.
Feel free to submit a request or email our Support team if you have any questions!