Understanding sustainability performance at the site-level is essential for Property Managers and Portfolio Managers alike. Measuring your site's performance, and identifying areas of improvement are crucial steps in your sustainability journey.
In summary, Measurabl's Site Trends feature allows you to analyze trends and usage performance. To review site data at the portfolio-level, follow this guide.
How to Review Trends at the Site Level:
- From the Measurabl landing page, Click on the 'Sites' tab on the left > Select your property.
- Click on the 'Sites Trends' tab.
- Select the metric you want to review: Electric, Fuel, District, or Water.
- Add a secondary line to track along with your actual performance (weather-normalization or occupancy normalization), if desired.
- Add or remove the year(s) that you want to visualize on the graph.
- Hover over data points on the graphs to see monthly usage averages for each line.
NOTE: Site Trends can be broken out by a visualized graph on this page, or you may select the 'List' option on the top-right to view the metrics in a table.