With Utility Sync, Measurabl's data automation feature, you can view utility data and even download your providers' bills straight from our platform. Here's how:
NO SOUND IN VIDEO
REVIEWING UTILITY SYNC DATA
- Click the "Utility Sync" page.
- Choose a site and click "Meters" in the left-hand menu.
- Click on a meter to see all the meter readings and a chart of the data. Click the "12 month" drop down to change the timeframe to the desired timeframe.
- To download a bill, click on the download icon next to the reading.
What data does Utility Sync push to my Measurabl and Energy Star account?
- Bill date ranges
- Utility usage and total cost
- Demand (kw) and demand cost (electric meters only)
How do I know if there's a problem with my data?
The Status column on the main Utility Sync page will give you an overview of the status of each account. If there's a problem, you will see a red triangle with the status "Has Issues". Click into those buildings to see how to fix those issues. Further information on how to fix those issues can be found here. You will be notified by email if your site(s) have any Utility Sync issues. Otherwise, everything is good!
What do I do if I find a gap or an overlap in my data?
Measurabl automatically identifies gaps, overlaps, late meters, and more with the Utility Sync feature. These issues are reviewed and resolved by Measurabl on a regular basis. If you have questions about the issue or need it to be fixed by a certain deadline (i.e. ENERGY STAR certification deadline), please feel free to send us an email and we'll be happy to assist.
Have a different question?
Measurabl is here for you every step of the way! Please email our Customer Success Team for help.