With the bulk site upload template, you can easily add many manual sites (sites that will not be linked with ENERGY STAR) to Measurabl all at once.
NOTE: The bulk site template is only available in the app to portfolio managers and portfolio members, not site managers. If you're a site manager who needs access to the template, contact our support team for the latest version. Once filled, please send the spreadsheet back to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help get that data uploaded for you!
How to bulk upload sites
- Navigate to the "Sites" tab
- Click "add bulk sites" (the green button with the + sign within a white circle at the top of the Sites table)
- Download and fill out our bulk sites spreadsheet.
- Read "Instructions" tab carefully- this helps ensure that your upload goes through successfully the first time.
- Populate the spreadsheet with the required information on your sites, meters, and usage.
- Back in the app, click "add bulk sites."
- Upload completed bulk sites spreadsheet.
- Congrats, your bulk upload is complete. Your sites will be posted within 2 business days!
You may also refer to this video to learn how to bulk upload sites or site data: