As a manager, it is important to track who is assigned to each site in your real estate portfolio. Keeping tabs on site manager assignments lets you know who has provided complete data for their sites, and it lets you quickly assign new site managers as roles change in your organization. Measurabl makes these steps easy and gives you insights on site manager activity along the way.
How to View Site Managers on the “Users” Tab:
- Go to the “Users” tab.
- Scroll down to the section titled “Site Managers”.
- Find a Site Manager by filtering/searching using one of these options:
- Site name (Site field)
- Site Manager’s name (Name field)
- Site Manager’s email (Email field)
- To see each user’s Invitation Status and Latest Activity, use the filters in those two columns (on the right in the image below).
How to View Site Managers on the “Sites” Page:
- Navigate to the “Sites” tab.
- Click on the site for which you need to find the site manager.
- From the site overview, click the “Site Managers” tab on the left.
- You will be able to see the Site Manager(s) assigned to that site, along with their user information.