Measurabl hosts Site Manager webinar trainings held every third Thursday of each month - the times will vary to accommodate different time zones.
This webinar is a crash course for beginners, and a refresher for veterans of Measurabl. It includes an introduction to Measurabl, an in-depth demo of all the tools we offer, best practices, new features, and a Q+A session with seasoned Measurabl team members. This is an effort to increase engagement, data completeness, and your overall Measurabl experience.
- Please note that registration is required for every webinar you'd like to attend. The registration page will only be for the upcoming webinar and will update on a monthly basis.
View one of our past Site Manager Webinar Trainings
- Start 0:45
- Introduction 0:45 - 2:42
- Agenda 2:42 - 3:12
- What is Measurabl? 3:57
- Site Manager Roles/Tasks 5:45
- Live demo 9:33 - 35:50
- Overview of landing page/user profile 10:28
- Overview of the sites pages (Projects/Audits/Certs/Ratings/DQA/Ordinances) 13:26
- Deep dive into a site 15:22
- Site profile (property details/control, spaces, lifecycle events, ordinances): 16:50 - 18:33
- Site Trends 18:33
- Data Quality Alerts 19:21
- Projects/Audits 19:31
- Certifications/Ratings 21:11
- Utilities 22:05
- Utility Sync 27:09
- Analytics: Data Completeness 32:00
- Support Resources: 35:57 - 41:25
- Helpful articles 35:57
- Bulk Uploads 36:52
- Contacting Support 37:55
- Accessing Support Portal 38:43
- Biweekly Utility Sync Issue Email 39:44
- Next Steps 41:27
- Q&A 41:50
Feel free to reach out to our support team with any questions.