The owner of your building has invited you to join Measurabl as a Site Manager. Here's what to do after you've accepted your email invitation to Measurabl. Once you've completed all of these steps, you'll know that you're "done" setting up your site.
Entering Site Details
- Start by viewing your Site Overview to see the full picture of your site's data (Peer Benchmark, Timeline, Activity Log, Site Managers, and more!).
- Click on the "Edit" button next to the Site Name to enter and review your site's details:
- Property Details: Address, Building Class, Year Built and Custom ID (last two optional)
- Control: Ownership, Tenancy, Historical Occupancy
- Property Type(s) & spaces (floor area and leasable vs common area)
- Lifecycle Events: Bought/Sold, Initial Construction, Major Renovation, Appraisal.
- Ordinances: Local regulations based on your site's location.
ADDING PROJECTS & AUDITS:
Measurabl allows you to keep track of all your site's improvements in one place. Adding projects and audits is simple, here's how:
- Click on the Sites tab and navigate to the site you wish to add a project and/or audit.
- Click on the "Projects & Audits" tab.
- Click on "+ Add Project" or "+ Add Audit".
- Enter as much information as you see fit. The more you enter, the better you can assess what was done and the ROI of each project/audit.
- Projects required fields: Project Name, Type, Scope.
- Audits required fields: Project Name, Type, Scope, Date Assessed, Related Documents.
- Click "Save".
Adding Certifications & Ratings
Measurabl pulls in certifications and ratings such as LEED and ENERGY STAR® automatically, you'll be able to accept them and then add any others your site has achieved. Here's how:
- Click the "Sites" tab.
- Navigate to your site.
- Click on the "Certifications & Ratings" tab. Any unconfirmed certifications will be highlighted.
- Review the imported certification within the table to confirm that the information is correct.
- If the name or address does not match, you will click "Reject" on step 6.
- Click on the imported certification.
- Click "Accept" to confirm it. If it is invalid or for a different site, click "Reject".
MANUALLY ADDING CERTIFICATIONS & RATINGS:
- Click the "Sites" tab.
- Navigate to the site you wish to add a certification and/or rating.
- Click on the "Certifications & Ratings" tab.
- Click on the green "+".
- Filter by certification or rating name and enter the necessary information.
- Click "Save".
SETTING UP UTILITY SYNC:
You may see a "Utility Sync" tab on your menu. If so, Measurabl can automatically fetch your utility data and benchmark it in ENERGY STAR® - no more manual data entry! Here's how to set it up:
1. Click the "Utility Sync" tab.
2. Filter the "Status" column to "No Accounts" to see all sites that need Utility Accounts.
3. Navigate to the site where you'd like to add an account.
4. Click “+ Add Utility Provider”.
5. Enter utility provider information and your online utility account credentials then click “Save”.
6. Complete steps 4 & 5 for each provider in this site.
Repeat this process for each building on your list. It may take up to 15 business days for the initial sync to complete. You'll see a green "√" when the sync is successful, and if you experience any issues, refer to this guide to solve them.
Entering Manual Data
You may have to enter data into Measurabl's system manually. We make that process as painless as possible. Here's how:
HOW TO ADD A MANUAL METER
1. Navigate to the desired site on the "Sites" tab. It may help to click the "Columns" icon and add "Source" as a metric to the Sites table, then filter the table for sites with the source "Measurabl." You can add manual meters or readings to ENERGY STAR sites within Measurabl- however those meters and readings won't push to ENERGY STAR. If you need the data to go to ENERGY STAR, you'll need to enter it within ENERGY STAR directly.
2. Click on the "Utilities" tab.
3. Utilities are segmented by metric, and you can toggle between views for Energy, Water, and Waste.
4. After toggling to your chosen metric, click on the green "+" next to the desired meter type.
5. Fill out the Name, Type, and Units, then click "Save". Note that you will not be able to change the meter's unit later on.
HOW TO ADD A MANUAL READING
- Navigate to the desired site on the Sites tab.
- Click on the "Utilities" tab.
- Navigate to the desired meter.
- Under "Readings", click on the green "+".
- Fill out the reading Dates, Usage*, and Spend, then click "Save".
*When adding readings to an existing meter, make sure to enter data in the same units.