If you have utility accounts enrolled as OFFLINE Utility Sync, you will be uploading bills directly into Measurabl. If you still need to enroll your offline account(s), use this guide to get started.
How to upload your utility bills in Measurabl:
- Navigate to 'Utility Sync' tab on the menu bar to the left of your screen.
- Select the property you want to upload bills for.
- Type in the account number, and select the desired account. Be sure that it says 'offline', otherwise you will NOT have access to upload bills directly in Measurabl.
- Upload the bills into Measurabl in the area indicated by the red box below (must be in PDF, JPG, or JPEG format). Make sure there is only ONE utility bill per PDF file or else we will not be able to process the data. Note: If you accidentally upload the wrong bill, please email us at email@example.com.
- The status of the accounts will read "Pending Delivery" until bills are uploaded. Once uploaded and data is processed in Measurabl, the status will update to "Synced". Note: Once bills are uploaded, it can take up to 3 weeks before the data is processed and available in Measurabl.
- To view the processed data, click on the 'Sites' tab > select the desired property.
- Click on 'Utilities' tab on the left-hand menu.
- Navigate to the desired meter. Utility Sync meter names are in the following format “MSR.(provider)(account number):(meter number)".
- Click into the Utility Sync meter to view data. Tip: You are able to download bills for each meter reading by clicking the green download icon.
Additional Information & FAQs
- What information is required on the bills?
- Account number
- Start/end dates of meter readings
- Usage/ consumption
- Scan quality of at least 300 dpi
- How often do I need to upload my bills?
- You can upload your bills as often as you receive them. It is up to you to keep the data up-to-date.
- I accidentally uploaded the wrong bill into Measurabl. How do I delete it?
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the provider, account, and specific bill(s) that need to be removed.
If you have any any additional questions or are experiencing issues, feel free to reach out to us and include the name of the property and account in question.