Set up Utility Sync for your portfolio and say goodbye to manual entry. First, add Measurabl as a contact in ENERGY STAR®. Then, follow the steps below to share buildings and add Utility Provider accounts in Measurabl. Here's how:
Connect ENERGY STAR® with Measurabl
- Login to your ENERGY STAR® Portfolio Manager account.
- Select "Contacts" from the top-right of the page.
- Click "Add Contact".
- Search "Measurabl Measurabl" (it's not a typo) in the "Name" box.
- Click the "Connect" button to the right of "Measurabl Measurabl".
- Agree to Terms and Conditions. Click "Send Connection Request".
- After adding Measurabl as a contact, it's time to share your buildings with Measurabl.
Share your buildings with Measurabl
- Select "Share with Others" from the drop down menu next to property name.
- Choose the properties you want to share.
- Select "Measurabl Measurabl" as the contact (no, that's not a typo).
- Check the "Personalized Sharing & Exchange Data" option. Click the "Continue" button.
- Check the "Exchange Data" option.
- Select "Full Access" for each item. Do not "Share Forward".
- Click "Apply Selections & Authorize Exchange".
- Select the "Share Property" button.
- After a few minutes, a notification will appear confirming Measurabl has accepted your building share.
Now, it's time to add utility provider information to automate utility data.
Add utility data
- Your buildings will appear in Measurabl automatically once you've completed Step #3. Just login to Measurabl to see them.
- Click "Utility Sync" on the menu to the left.
- Click on a building.
- Search for your utility provider and enter your utility credentials. Click "Save".
Have a questions or need help? Contact the Support Team, we are here for you every step of the way.