When you see this type of issue on a Utility Sync account, it means that the account number you entered in Measurabl isn't available on the utility web portal address listed in Measurabl with the login information provided in Measurabl.
Your path to resolving the issue will depend on what’s causing it:
- If there is a typo in the account number or if the account number is no longer active (for example if it belongs to a tenant who has moved out):
- Deactivate the account
- Head to the Utility Sync tab.
- Select the site with the issue you’re trying to fix.
- Select the utility provider with the issue you’re trying to fix.
- Select the settings icon next to the account number with the issue at the bottom of the page and then select "Deactivate Account".
- If necessary, you can select "Deactivate Provider" at the top right of the page to deactivate all accounts for that utility provider.
- Add a new utility provider with the correct credentials.
- Copy and paste any notes and information from the old provider.
- Add the account number to the new utility provider following step 2 above