You may need to deactivate a utility provider/account from Utility Sync if your site has changed utility providers or added new utility accounts. This article will show you how.
How to Deactivate Utility Sync Accounts:
- Navigate to your “Utility Sync” tab.
- Click on the site where you’d like to deactivate an account.
- Select the associated Utility Provider.
- Under the “Accounts” section toward the bottom, locate the account number you need to deactivate.
- Click on the ellipsis (...) icon on the right.
- Click “Deactivate Account”.
NOTE that some utilities operate what are called "summary accounts" that group together a series of different account numbers for convenient billing. Check your bills or check with your utility to find out if your account is part of a summary account BEFORE you deactivate it in Utility Sync.
If you deactivate one account that is part of a summary account, all accounts that are part of the summary account get deactivated automatically.
These utilities ONLY have summary style bills, so be wary of deactivating any of their accounts:
These vendors offer optional summary bills, so check before deactivating any of their accounts:
If you need to reactivate a Utility Sync account or have any questions about deactivated utility accounts, please feel free to reach out to us!