You may need to deactivate a utility provider from your Utility Sync account if your site has changed utility providers or added new utility accounts! This guide will show you how:
How to Deactivate Utility Sync Accounts:
- Navigate to your “Utility Sync” tab.
- Click on the site where you’d like to deactivate an account.
- Select the associated Utility Provider.
- Under the “Accounts” section, locate the account number you need to deactivate.
- Click on the ellipsis (...) icon on the right.
- Click “Deactivate Provider”.
If you need to reactivate a Utility Sync account or have any questions about deactivated utility accounts, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!