When you see an 'E-Bill Enrollment Required' issue on a Utility Sync account, it means that the utility provider website requires a paperless billing checkbox or authorization to be completed for Measurabl to view the utility bill data.
Policies on enabling e-billing vary by organization. You may have the authority to activate e-billing on the utility web portal, and if so, you can go ahead and follow the steps below to resolve this issue. If you’re unsure on whether you can make this change to your organization’s utility web portal account, you’ll want to have an internal conversation get buy-in from the appropriate team members (such as Accounts Payable) before moving forward. In these meetings, it’s a good idea to emphasize that automatic utility bill updates can’t continue, and outstanding data gaps can’t be closed, until this authorization is made in the utility web portal.
Once you have your solution:
- Head to the 'Utility Sync' tab from the landing page in Measurabl.
- Select the site with the issue you’re solving.
- Select the utility provider with the issue you’re solving
- Open utility provider's website (Click the arrow in the 'Website Address' box on the site utility provider page within Utility Sync).
- Log into your utility web portal account (Use the username and password that appear on the site utility provider page).
- Complete the steps required to authorize e-billing.
- Leave us a note in the 'Notes for Measurabl' section of the utility provider profile or reach out to our support team to let us know you have resolved the issue.
Any questions? Contact our support team.