When you see an 'Account Inactive' issue on a Utility Sync account, it most likely means that the account number has changed, the building was sold, or there are no new bills coming in.
Your path to resolving the issue will depend on what’s causing it:
- If the account number has changed, you will want to deactivate the incorrect/old account number, and enroll the correct/new account number:
- Head to the 'Utility Sync' tab from the landing page in Measurabl.
- Select the site with the issue you’re solving.
- Select the utility provider with the issue you’re solving.
- Deactivate the incorrect/old account number by scrolling down to the 'Accounts' > Click the ellipsis to the right of the account number > Deactivate.
- If necessary, you can select 'Deactivate Provider 'at the top right of the page to deactivate all accounts for that utility provider.
- Next, add the correct/new account number > Select the '+' icon above the 'Accounts' section.
- If the account number is still active, and new bills are expected - please reach out to our support team letting us know.
- If the site was sold, deactivate all of the Utility Sync accounts attached to that site once final utility bills have been uploaded for the time period when your organization owned the site. If you have questions, please reach out to our support team for next steps.
Any questions? Contact our support team.