When you see this type of issue on a Utility Sync account, it means that the account number has changed or the building was sold.
Your path to resolving the issue will depend on what’s causing it:
- If the account number has changed.
- Deactivate the old account number:
- Head to the Utility Sync tab.
- Select the site with the issue you’re trying to fix.
- Select the utility provider with the issue you’re trying to fix.
- Select the settings icon next to the account number with the issue at the bottom of the page and then select "Deactivate Account".