Measurabl's Data Integrity Monitoring feature tracks data completeness and integrity for your entire real estate portfolio. This feature helps to ensure you that your data is accurate and up-to-date for disclosure reporting by providing transparency on potential blockers through in-app notices. This makes it seamless to identify an issue, and then further investigate into specific issues for remediation.
NOTE: This feature can only be utilized by users at the portfolio level (i.e. portfolio managers & portfolio members)
Steps to Review Portfolio-Level Data Completeness:
- Navigate to the ‘Portfolio Trends’ tab. In this view, you are able to see the total percentage of meter completeness for each utility type across your entire portfolio.
- You can filter what type of data you want to view by clicking 'Metric', and choosing from either Energy, Water, Waste, and Carbon. You may also filter to see your entire data coverage for a specific metric during the selected time period.
- To change the time frame, select 'Period' and choose from one of the options.
- Scroll down to the 'Site Breakout' section view your individual sites' metrics. Sort by the desired column by clicking on the column title. You can also view the percent change in meter completeness in the selected time period.
- You can add or remove specific columns by clicking on the 'Columns' button on the top right. Select 'Site Managers' to see the site manager(s) for that property. Click on the triple lines in the 'Site Managers' column to copy the emails - this is a quick way to notify/remind site managers of low meter completeness or areas of improvement.
NOTE: You can download this table by clicking the download arrow in the top right.
- Click into any site to begin investigating the completeness of your data at the meter level!
NOTE: For more information on navigating the 'Portfolio Trends' feature, please refer to this article.
Steps to Review Site/Meter-Level Data Completeness:
- Click into the property you want to investigate.
- Click on the ‘Utilities’ tab on the left-hand side.
- If there are any Data Integrity Issues, there will be an alert listing the type of issue that needs resolution. To bring you to the issue, you can click on the listed problem - Please refer to this article for a description of utility issues, and how to resolve them.
- Scroll down and go through the Energy, Water, and Waste tabs to see the ‘Meter Completeness’ for each meter, and review which meters have gaps, overlaps, or Utility Sync issues - which may cause your meters to be incomplete. The goal is to have all meters at 100% for complete data coverage!