Measurabl's Data Integrity Monitoring feature helps you identify data completeness and integrity for your entire real estate portfolio at your fingertips. This empowers you to make better and more confident decisions!
With Data Integrity Monitoring, it's easier than ever for you to quickly discover if your data is complete, accurate, and ready for disclosure by providing continuous monitoring of utility data, highlighting data quality issues, and providing resolution guidance to achieve Investment Grade sustainability data. This will help improve your overall portfolio management, target tracking, and reporting initiatives.
This feature also provides transparency on potential blockers for data completeness and accuracy by alerting you in-app to gaps and overlaps at multiple levels: the portfolio-level, site-level, and meter-level. This makes it seamless to identify that an issue exists and drill down into specific issues for remediation.
How to Use Data Integrity Monitoring
Users at the portfolio-level can utilize this feature to get a pulse on their entire portfolio’s data state, then drill-down to the site-level as needed. This allows you to quickly identify where you need to take action in resolving data issues and gaps.
Steps to Review Portfolio-Level Data Completeness:
- Navigate to the ‘Portfolio Trends’ tab. In this view, you are able to see the total percentage of meter completeness for each utility type across your entire portfolio.
- Scroll down to view the sites contributing to the portfolio-level completeness. Sort by the ‘Meter Completeness’ column to show the sites with the highest and lowest completeness.
- We encourage you to utilize the green send arrow on the ‘site manager’ column to directly email the site manager(s) for the site(s) that have a low percentage of meter completeness. By doing so, you can take immediate action on working towards achieving a complete portfolio.
- Click into any site to begin investigating the completeness of your data at the meter level!
Steps to Review Site-Level Meter Completeness:
- Click into the site you want to investigate.
- Click on the ‘Utilities’ tab.
- If there are any Data Integrity Issues, there will be an alert listing the type of issue that needs resolution.
- You can also scroll down to see the ‘Meter Completeness’ for each meter and review which meters have gaps, overlaps, or Utility Sync issues -which cause your meters to be incomplete. The goal is to have all meters at 100% for complete data coverage!
Click this guide for step-by-step instructions on how to get your Meter Completeness to 100%!